Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My First Post:

For some time now, I have been an avid blog follower... teacher blogs, crafty blogs, and just recently mommy blogs. I have greatly admired all of the bloggers I follow, but I always thought that I would never be techie enough to manage my own blog. As those of you who know me, well know, I am probably the least techie twenty-five year-old you have ever meet. I have never posted on Facebook, in fact I don't think I even know how to make a post on Facebook. And it has only been within the last year that I upgraded from my like ten year-old clunky phone to an iPhone. Well, despite my technological  challenges, here it goes.

Although I have a busy life and it is about to get even a lot more busy with a the addition of my new little guy, I have decided to start a blog! I am a wife, a kindergarten teacher, a crafter, and I am about to have a little one and become a new mom. Recently, I decided that creating my own blog would be be a great way for me to keep in contact with my family and friends, allowing them to keep taps on my growing family. After some studying and research (and much technical frustration), this is what I have come up with. Well, everyone here it goes.... wish me good luck! : )  (so that I survive all of the technical stuff - LoL)

No comments:

Post a Comment